Thank you for your interest in Tree Hill as a potential partner for your organization. Please read and follow the directions below if you are requesting a donation.
- Requesting organization must be a nonprofit organization (verification of status will be required)
- Requesting organization must have an office/location within 75 miles of Tree Hill
- Request must be made at least four weeks prior to date needed
- Tree Hill will only donate once to any organization within our fiscal year (October 1-September 30)
The following groups are not eligible to receive donations:
- Individuals or individual families
- For-profit organizations
- Political Parties
- Letter must be on requesting organization's letterhead.
- Include all pertinent details of the request, including date needed and where to send the donation.
- Mail to Tree Hill Nature Center, Attn: Donations Coordinator, 7152 Lone Star Road, Jacksonville, FL 32211 OR fax to (904) 724-9132.
- We will respond no later than four weeks before the date needed.
Please understand that Tree Hill is also a nonprofit organization. As much as we appreciate your interest in our organization, we cannot honor every donation request we receive. Further, we retain the right to deny donations for any reason without explanation.